Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pinterest and other recent projects

Pinterest is a wonderful website, a sort of online design board, but you also can view other people that you follow as they "pin" inspiration ranging from clothing, to fiber arts, to antiques, to DYI, and recipes. I absolutely love it!  On Ravelry, there is a new group dedicated to 2012 and using all this inspiration that we are finding on the site, so to start out, here is the photo of the Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub recipe that I found on Pinterest, and then bottled, labeled and decorated as little gifts for Christmas for my co-workers.  

2 comments:

Monika said...

I agree, Pinterest is great. I wanted to join, just to realize you have to be on FB as well, and I don't want that.

Megan Noel said...

Hi Cynthia! you won the February give-away on my blog! if you go to my website www.megannoel.com there are links to email me so please send me your address! :)
megan noel