Monday, April 22, 2019

I have a Christmas project finished!  Umm, a year or two ago (maybe more but I'm not going to check), I signed up for a block of the month club from Shabby Fabrics.  Christmas Keepsakes- Wrapped in Joy  Completed each square, then it sat for a bit, since I didn't finish it in time for the first Christmas.  Christmas was always really busy with work, planning for events the first part of January, then the plans would be thrown out and changed at the whim of my boss for the heck of it. So I was usually lucky to get Christmas shopping done and ready.

But enough of that, I'm ready this year with the quilt and love the little details supplied with the kit as well as ones I added in addition.  Shabby Fabrics has wonderful pre laser cut pieces which give you time to skip the part of cutting all the appliques and go straight to the quilting.

My first finish for quarter 2 of the 2019 FAL too.
 
 Posting also on Instagram:#2019falq2cgadkins

No comments: